Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bargain of the year


Oh my what a bargain hunter i am, i have this really great friend you may know of her, she is becoming a bit of a celeb in the scrapbook circles with all the wonderful art she produces. Well it all started with the walkers crisps buy 1 multi pack and get another free! Now I am very like nic in this sense where a bargain is especially essential and even more so if it is for freee. I am a self confessed crisps addict I find it very hard to go through a day with out some, I recently bought some pickled onion beastie bites in asda and they totally did it for me they are lovely, nic tried some and thought they were equally delicious, so she did ask me on my next trip if I would be so kind as to grab her a few bags or 10. I must admit I forgot when I went into asda, but when I next saw nic she had been to her local sweetie shop (naughty girl) and bought untold sweeets not for carter but for herself. Dip dabs, chews, fizzy things and some space raiders (pickled onion ones at that), well to cut a long probably boring story short I went into 99p stores today after getting some artist canvas (which were out of stock by the way) I came across a mega supa bag of PICKLED ONION SPACE RAIDERS for 99p 15 lovely bags of onion space invaders I did think of nic and got them for her bargain or what but guess what it was the last pack oh no what do I do, do I give them to her or do I open them and start eating them, because I hadn't had any lunch at the time I was really tempted, but no I really had to try hard to restrain myself and kept them for a wonderful friend who needs them more than I. i nearly opened the pack about 5 times. So nic when you read this I shall see you in the morning at some point and I shall give you them you truly are worth it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

i am sitting here roflmao WOW what a bargin wht a good "my sister"s friend" you are ... Ah thanks honey and feel free to dig in i am sure i can spare you a pack or 2 seeing as i did not share my sweets last night :)

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home