Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hopton for the weekend






Last weekend i went to visit my boyfriend in Hopton, Norfolk. I had a great time. We walked on the beach and he took me into Great Yarmouth. I had the most tasty portion of chips made from real fresh potatoes that were chopped in the machine then fried fresh, topped with cheese, perfect on a cold december day. I spent the whole weekend being waited on and had every meal specially cooked by george, he must love me lots. Then i had to go home on the sunday evening :( Still i will see him again next friday, not long now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chrissie said...

Hey, my family all live round there!!!!! I have family ALL OVER Lowestoft, The Broads, etc. And my cousin's wedding reception was held in Hopton! (the cousins who are in my layout in ScrapBook Inspirations this month by the way! LOL)

Fish and chips in that part of the world are the BEST in the world IMHO!!!! Cannot be beaten.

Lovely photos. You look so happy :)

8:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its lovely to see you looking so happy.

Nic

11:00 pm  
Blogger french mims said...

Lovely photos, looks like you had a great time!
Merry Christmas,
See you soon,
Myriam

1:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home