Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday Shannon



10th June 2008, Happy birthday my teenager, oh my god... now the trouble starts. I would say that shannon has been a teenager ince the age of 9, so, no change there really.
Shannon Mark and i spent the day shoppig in lakeside, shannon shopped til she dropped and when i got home my feet fell off, because we had spent 6 hours walking around the shops.
We shall be celebrating with 12 school friends on Sat, including BBQ and grass skirts, i shall be updating after the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger SingingBirthdayCard.com said...

I just came across your post and wanted to wish Shannon a belated happy birthday with a personalized birthday song from SingingBirthdayCard.com. It was originally created for another Shannon (I hope you don't mind), but I think your Shannon will enjoy it just as much.

Here it is:
http://yourbirthdaysong.blogspot.com/2008/06/shannons-personalized-popular-rock.html

9:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home