Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My friends sister


I have a friend, (yes it is true) only one i hear you say. No! i now have 2 in fact not just any friend it is my friends sister who is now officially my friend. Well i have known Hayley for 15 years or so and she is a really good friend more than that she is a bestest best friend every one should have a friend like her i really recommend it. 15 years of pure friendship through thick and thin an absolute gem of a girl (or woman now that she has reached 30). I have known her sister for as long but not in the same way that i know Hayley. I met my new friend through Hayley and scrapbooking, we are alike in many ways and have similar interests, she is a great source of inspiration to me in many ways not just scrapbooking and a great listener who is none judgemental, a fair minded indivdual polite and kind (she also makes a great cuppa no sugar needed). When my new friend and I got closer and started to share our time more my old friend called me a BIG FAT GO OFF i dont think she meant it in a bad way i just think she didnt want to lose me, i will always be your best friend Hayley i just need acknowledgement that i can be offically your sisters friend and not a friend of her sisters if you get what i mean. x
I dedicate this layout to Nicola my new friend and not my friends sister.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

speechless me mouth almighty. Thanks so much i want to get a copy so i can put it in my album.

11:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home