Monday, July 31, 2006

Super quick LO



Wow, watch me now! I fell asleep on the settee last night while watching tribes on bbc, then woke at 10pm got myself a cold drink and had this sudden urge of scrapbook inspiration. I should have gone to bed, but then decided to act upon this or it may be some time before the next urge comes along. I was actually finished by 12pm which is really super human quick for me to create a LO all i had to do was stick every thing down, so i decided to leave it til the morning. I woke up at 9am had a fantastic sleep. I almost thought i had created in my sleep but it was still there. I am still feeling creative so i may go create another watch this space...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

when the inspiration stirkes you got to go with it.... fab layout look how ickly marky looks.

9:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, love this LO. Toni

11:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home