Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Car update

I paid £100 for 2 suspension arms £20 quid for wishbone and new window, plus £10 tracking. Only to drive the car home almost in tears. I dont think that all the work i was told had been done has actually been done. The car did drive better but even the tyre man said there was still something not right. I found out from the mechanic supposedly done the work that he only fixed one wheel arm and not 2. I was so pissed off, i cried for 48 hours i am so stressed with cars etc, and shits who steal them. I am not a person who seeks revenge but on this occasssion i hope god is looking down on all car theifs in the world and creates a really nice hell for them at some point in their life, or that one day they spend their money on a car and the same thing happens to them. Back on thursday for the naff mechanic to actually do the job that he charged me for in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home