Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saffi (my new addition the family)

I only bought her one week ago, she is lovely. I have been waiting for sometime now for the right one to come along. Beautiful purple / blue, good steering and great body work. Poor crystal was never the same since she got stolen and rammed up a curb and had her window smashed. I will never ever forget to use a steering lock ever. I part exchanged crystal and got a great deal through a good friend of mine. It was quite funny driving through Great yarmouth on sunday when the biggest mother spider slowley crept out from the steering wheel. I nearly pooped pants and crashed the car all at the same time. How not funny. I have never squeeled like a pig before. could have been more funny for the others who had to remove it out the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home