Friday, May 26, 2006

Murder Mystery (or not) that is the question!





Murder Mystery night hosted by Hayley, trust Hayley to have a great night planned. I have never been to a murder mystery night before, it was fun, we had to dress up in the selected characters designated outfits. So you can imagine a belgian detective, and english inspector, mrs marbels (losta), and a few others. Well to walk from the car to my friends house was quite embarassing, as i looked more like an american oil tycoon than a belgian detective. I have a few pics not many nicola's are much better. check out her blog http://nicolaclarkes.blogspot.com . We had a great meal (3 courses) and lots of fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

fab pictures, does my mum ever pull a normal face :) good at knitting arent i

11:43 am  
Blogger SusannaT said...

I want to know what was in Sue's drink...heheheee...
Hi Sharon, remember me?

4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home